For Individual Guests:
Official Sky Ranch tickets are sold at the park’s entrance ONLY.
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) - Php80.00
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and Holidays - Php100.00
Free entrance for children 3ft and below
For Corporate & Group Tours:
Easy Steps to Book Your Tour
Important Note: Purchase of tickets should be at the minimum of 40 pax to avail the corporate/group rate package. Additional ticket purchase, same rate per guest reflected in the official booking form shall apply.
STEP 1: Book your Preferred Schedule
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our sales office at (02) 862-7709 /09175570798.
STEP 2: Settle Your Payment
Purchase of Ride-All-You-Can tickets (inclusive of admission passes) shall only be in cash and shall be made directly to either of the following offices:
Treasury Office located in Sky Ranch Tagaytay: Monday – Sunday, 10:00am - 7:00pm
Treasury Office located in SM Mall of Asia Admin: Monday – Sunday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
STEP 3: Enjoy your Tour
Guests/Groups shall be at least 30 minutes earlier at the venue prior to the confirmed schedule for briefing purposes and for ticket entry verification.
1. Cancellation of tour or change of schedule must be made at least five (5) days before the scheduled date. Late cancellation will NOT be considered and will be NON-REFUNDABLE if payments have been made.
2. STRICTLY NO TICKET, NO ENTRY.
3. Total Package rate shall be based on the confirmed number of guests reflected in the official booking form. NO ADJUSTMENT on amount to pay even in case of lesser attendees during actual tour date.
4. Company must declare additional number of guests at least two (2) hours before the scheduled booking and payment shall be made before entry. The same rate per guest reflected in the official booking form shall apply.
5. The management reserves the right to allow / deny entry of unconfirmed guests.
6. Tour groups are encouraged to be in the venue at least 30minutes prior to the start of tour.
7. Faculties/school staff/ companions are NOT FREE OF CHARGE and should pay for the entrance fee and Ride-All-You-Can pass at available ticket booths.
For inquiries and other details, please contact: Ms. Grace Peña at (02) 862-7709.